Massage Therapy (RMT)
What is Massage Therapy
Massage therapy is the manipulation of soft tissues of the body including muscles, connective tissue, tendons, ligaments and joints. Massage therapy is a clinically-oriented healthcare option that helps alleviate the discomfort associated with every day occupational stresses, muscular over-use and many chronic pain conditions.
Types of Massage Therapy we provide
We provide a variety of massage therapy techniques: (1)general relaxation; (2)pre and post natal massage (pregnancy and post-partum massage); (3)lymphatic drainage; (4)hot stone massage; (4)sports massage; (5)trigger point; (6)joint mobilization; (7)deep tissue. etc.
Our massage therapist
Our massage therapy is only provided by a Registered Massage Therapist (RMT). An RMT is a regulated healthcare professional in Ontario. Anyone may visit an RMT of their choice.
Benefits of Massage Therapy
Massage therapy can prove beneficial to maximal relaxation, helpful with conditions including but not limited to the following:
1. Anxiety, stress, Depression, Arthritis, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Edema
2. Fibromyalgia, Headaches, Inflammatory Conditions, Insomnia, Lymphoedema,
3. Muscle pain, Tension and Spasm, Plantar Fasciitis, Post-Surgical Rehabilitation
4. Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), Pregnancy and Labour Support, Sciatica
5. Sports Injuries, Strains and Sprains, Stress and Stress-Related Conditions
6. Stroke, Tendinitis, Whiplash