We provide direct billing for majority of insurance companies in our system.
What we need from you
1.The name of your Extended Healthcare Provider
2.Your Benefit Card
3.Your relationship to the Policy Holder (Self, Spouse, Parent, etc.)
4.If you were referred by a physician and your policy requires Doctor note, we need it for your initial setup and/or annual update)
What you need to bring to us in your first visit
1. Your Benefit Card
2. A valid credit card to keep on file
3. A Doctor note (If required by insurance plan)
FAQs about our direct billing system
1. When do we bill: We bill out your individual treatment every time you come in.
2. If your plan covers a certain percentage of your claims: We are able to bill the allowed percentage of your treatment online. Please be noted that the remainder of your balance has to be paid up at your visit.
3. If Your Extended Healthcare Provider is not on the direct billing list: We have to ask for a full payment by the end of your visit. We will write you a receipt for the treatment done and you can manually claim with the receipt to your insurer. Our direct billing system has been registered with the majority of insurance companies big and small, and it is almost impossible for us to come across a client insured by a company not listed in our system.
4. (1) Our direct billing system may deny your extended health claim ,which rarely happens but if it does, it only happens in the first time a clinic starts to direct bill (the reason of decline is mostly due to lack of supporting documents such as doctor 's referral note as required by some plans, or your plan detail's expiry or change, etc..) (2)Your plan may only cover a portion of the charge.
As for either of the above scenarios,we will let you know before you leave, and the balance has to be cleared out by the end of your visit.
For the decline scenario, we will offer you a full-amount receipt with which you can manually claim to your insurer. We will find out the exact reason of the decline. From your 2nd visit on, we can get the direct billing through. For the partial coverage scenario, we will also offer you a receipt for the amount you cover by your own, for your personal record or tax purposes.
5. Is MVA/WSIB on our service menu? No.
Please be noted
We cover all sources of extended-insurance coverage. Most coverage percentages range 80%--100%,so you will just need to pay the rest of the charge outside the coverage. Majority of insurance companies support direct billing except some small insurers. If your insurer is not on the direct bill list, you will have to pay upfront the full charge. We will write you a receipt and the insurance company will reimburse you at a later date after you manually claim with our receipt. If your insurer supports direct bill but does not pay clinic directly, we can process the electronic claim (direct bill) for you, but you will be asked to make full payment to clinic and your insurer will directly send reimbursement to you.